Saturday, November 19, 2011

Best Thanksgiving Corn Recipe - Ritz Restaurant

As I searched for some yummy corn sides, I found this petit tresor! I can't wait to try it this week for Thanksgiving! And, next time I'm in Newport Beach, I'm definitely going to have to make it to the Ritz.


*Also, for tips on de-kerneling your corn, check out this helpful video





Main Ingredient:

Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 T.  Butter
  • 1 1/2 T. Flour
  • 1/2 t. Salt
  • 1 1/2 c. Whipping Cream
  • 2 T. Sugar
  • 3 c.  Frozen Whole Kernel Corn
  • Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
Instructions:
  1. Melt butter in saucepan
  2. Add flour & Salt, stirring to blend
  3. Slowly add whipping cream to the above
  4. Add sugar and corn
  5. Place in casserole dish and sprinkle with 1/4 c., or more if you like, freshly grated parmesan cheese.
  6. Brown under broiler until looks perfect!
  7. Serve warm!  Enjoy!

0 comments: